Christmas Events & Services
- For events and services happening over Christmas see the weekly notice sheet.
Sunday Worship 10:30am – Informal & Modern with a Liturgical Twist
- 1st Sunday of the Month – All Age Worship
- 2nd and 4th Sunday is Holy Communion
- 3rd and 5th Sundays is Morning Worship
- Morning prayer from 9am to 9.30am to pray for our world and community. On Zoom Monday to Thursday
- Musical Memories every 1st and 3rd Mondays from 10.30am to 12pm. A singing group for people with dementia and their carers.
- Prayer meeting every 2nd and 4th Mondays from 2pm to 3pm.
- Reflective Communion at 10am.
- Community drop-in from 11am to 3.30pm. A place to belong and make friends. Tea/coffee and biscuits in the morning. Group chair exercise, take away lunch, board games, tea and cake in the afternoon. No charge but donations accepted.
- St Francis Tots. Toddler group for pre-school children and their parents/carers from 9.30am to 11.15am. 50p per person.
- Foodbank from 10am to 12pm.
- Community Garden working party. Every 2 months. Details on Community Garden page.