- Sundays 10:30am – Activities, Crafts, toys, snacks, Sunday School and friendly flexibility, kids can receive communion.
- Wednesdays from 9.30am to 11.15am is Tots for pre-school age kids, parents and carers.
- KidzKlub 10:30am – 12:15am, 1st Saturday each month – for Primary school aged children including Music, Arts and Crafts.
- SNYG (Saturday Night Youth Group) 7:30pm-9:15pm, 1st Saturday each month – for Secondary School aged Youth.
From epic toys and facilities to great food and activities – there is loads of fun to be had at St Francis.
Child Friendly Church Award
2. The church buildings offer a safe environment.
3. On-going training and support for leaders is in place.
4. There is provision for children’s and youth nurturing groups (0-18 yrs).
5. There are opportunities for children and young people to be included in child friendly church services.
6. Suitable materials for under 5’s are available in church
7. There are opportunities for the voices of under 18’s to be heard
8. Feedback is obtained from children and young people.
9. There is a vision for Youth and Children’s Work